Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent) in Gurgaon
- Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent)
- Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent) in Gurgaon
A cystoscopy surgery allows the surgeon to detect abnormalities present in urinary tract and then decide line of treatment for the patient.
Hospitals and diagnostic centers in Gurgaon are listed below along with their rates and addresses. Browse through it for getting an idea of the functional rates of cystoscopy.
Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent) Hospitals in Gurgaon
Right Doctor & Hospital is Everything in Treatment
Fill up the form below if you require help to find a hospital/doctor in your locality.
Avail of this TOTALLY FREE service. Our health care professionals will guide you in choosing the correct doctor & hospital.
Cost of Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent): 40000.00
John Hall Road, Civil Lines,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Cost of Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent): 93200.00
Q Block South City Main Sector 47, Near Gurgaon, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122003
Cost of Cystoscopy URS Surgery (with Stent): 64000.00
NR - 1, Phase III, DLF, Near Guru Dronacharya Metros Station
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Cystoscopy results are not only helpful to urologist in knowing various urinary tract disorders but also in investigating and treating bladder tumors, stenting the ureter and also of course extracting stone formed inside bladder.
There are few diagnostic tests ordered by a urologist before making the patient undergo cystoscopy. Undergoing them are essential to decide whether the patient indeed requires a cystoscopy. Few of the tests are as follows:
- CT-scan - Computerized Tomography(CT) Scan is an imaging modality that scans inner structures of the particular body-parts. In this context, CT scan ordered is an imaging of the uterine lining and other organs near the urinary tract for pinpointing the need of cystoscopy.
- Urine analysis - A number of urinary tract infections and disorders can be detected through a routine urine analysis, besides identifying need for cystoscopy.
- Ultrasound - Urinary tract infections can be detected through ultrasound scanning easily, thus confirming or declining need of a cystoscopy.
Following measures go into the preparation stage prior to a cystoscopy procedure:
- Medical history - The doctor may get a detailed picture of the overall health of the person based on medications he maybe currently on.
- Blood thinners - Medications like blood thinners are likely to cause bleeding during procedure and hence are advised to be discontinued few days prior to procedure.
- Blood tests - Certain blood tests make the doctor know whether the person has any other medical conditions.
- Allergy - Inform the physician if you are allergic to any local anesthetics, lidocaine, etc.
- Smoking - Smoking should be avoided for few weeks before surgery.
- Blood sugar levels - For diabetics, the blood sugar level should be maintained according to the ideal range.
- Fasting - 8 hours fasting gap needs to be maintained prior to surgery.