Septoplasty (Nose) Surgery in Gurgaon
- Septoplasty (Nose) Surgery
- Septoplasty (Nose) Surgery in Gurgaon
A deviated septum is a medical issue in few people as a result of accidents met with or a congenital issue. A septoplasty is a corrective procedure that divides the division between bones and cartilages reducing facial pressure and blockages in nose.
Septoplasty (Nose) Surgery Hospitals in Gurgaon
Right Doctor & Hospital is Everything in Treatment
Fill up the form below if you require help to find a hospital/doctor in your locality.
Avail of this TOTALLY FREE service. Our health care professionals will guide you in choosing the correct doctor & hospital.
Cost of Septoplasty (Nose) Surgery: 30000.00
John Hall Road, Civil Lines,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Cost of Septoplasty (Nose) Surgery: 53200.00
Q Block South City Main Sector 47, Near Gurgaon, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122003
Before the actual day of your septoplasty, you are asked to sign a consent form for agreeing to undergo surgery. Smoking also needs to be stopped to prevent a smooth surgical outcome. Also, an 8 hour fasting period prior to the surgery day is expected to be maintained. Blood thinning medication is to be strictly avoided weeks before surgery.
Septoplasty has a number of advantages coming with it. So if you are scheduled to undergo one, then be rest assured you would receive those advantages too:
- Sleep apnea - Septoplasty is a surgical cure not only for the deviated septum issue but also a cure for people suffering from troubled breathing during sleep. This syndrome of having breathing issues during sleep is one of the symptoms of a deviated septum. After a septoplasty, person gets peaceful sleep.
- Snoring - Snoring issues of the person are also automatically solved post undergoing septoplasty.
- No overnight stay - The procedure is a very short one that does not require hospital stay at all.
- Chronic headache - Patients suffering from chronic headaches and lack of proper breathing are cured of their symptoms when they undergo septoplasty.
- Sinus infections - The advent of sinus infections and headaches emanating out of sinusitis are prevented by way of a septoplasty.
- Minimally invasive - A septoplasty does not involve any major incisions or scarring and so is least invasive in nature.