Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery in Gurgaon
- Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery
- Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery in Gurgaon
Prostate problems in males sometimes necessitate its removal for safeguarding overall health. The surgical name for the same is Transuretheral Resection of Prostate.
The list ahead contains prices and contact details of diagnostic centers and medical units in Gurgaon that offer TURP surgery. Browse this list for getting an idea of functional costs of prostate removal surgery.
Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery Hospitals in Gurgaon
Right Doctor & Hospital is Everything in Treatment
Fill up the form below if you require help to find a hospital/doctor in your locality.
Avail of this TOTALLY FREE service. Our health care professionals will guide you in choosing the correct doctor & hospital.
Cost of Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery: 40000.00
John Hall Road, Civil Lines,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Cost of Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery: 74800.00
Q Block South City Main Sector 47, Near Gurgaon, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122003
Alchemist Hospitals Limited
Alchemist Hospitals Limited
Cost of Prostate Removal (TURP) Surgery: 65840.00
Sector - 53, Saraswati Kunj, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Transuretheral Resection of Prostate is advisable only if therapy and medication options haven't worked out at all. A few diagnostic tests like digital rectal examination, physical examination and Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) enable the doctor to know whether the TURP surgery is really necessary.
There are certain foods that lower the risk of men from acquiring Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or an enlarged prostate gland all because of age and increasing weight. So making wise choices and changes in your dietary constraints can reduce your chances of having an enlarged prostate. Few of those foods are as possible:
- Omega 3 fatty acid sources: Fishes like salmon, mackarel, sardines, tuna etc. are rich sources of omega 3 fatty acids. Whereas, the vegetarian variants of the same are flax seed, kidney beans, walnuts and soy beans. Including these foods in your diet can keep your weight down and also the risk of prostate enlargement.
- Vegetables containing Vitamin C: Bell-pepper, broccoli, kale etc. are few vegetables that contain Vitamin C. The antioxidants in this vitamin are said to protect men from enlargement of prostate.
- Carotenoid containing fruits: Papaya, tomatoes, apricots, watermelons contain a carotenoid named Lycopene that protects men against prostate cancer, inflammation of prostate gland, besides protecting from enlarged prostate.
- Tofu: Isoflavones which is a type of phytoestrogens helps the body fight against enlarged prostate and consequential infections of urinary tract.
Besides, an enlarged prostate gland, a Transuretheral Resection of Prostate treats problem of urinary incontinence thus improving functioning of urinary tract considerably.